Friday, March 28, 2014

Photo Friday: Winter time living in Riomaggiore


Having some time over the last weekend to look through my Cinque Terre trip film photos, I found that I really liked this one. It's the exact image of what I'd like to capture - some authentic images, unposed, not so touristic, of the area. Though Cinque Terre is so picturesque that it wouldn't hurt to be a tourist there!

Many people just ambled off to the surrounding vantage points of the small docking marina of the village of Riomaggiore, leaving me and a another photographer enthusiast who seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with photographing boats (he even climbed into them!!!) There was this great old man with frizzy white hair sticking out in all angles, untangling his fishing nets. And some locals, standing around, engaging in daily chats.

I like the color on the wall.

It was a rainy day, but the sun came out gloriously for the half an hour I was there.

No comments: